Competition Terms & Conditions
IT'S THE BRILLIANT BRETT BONANZA
Getting your hands on the cash couldn’t be simpler:
1. Buy your Brett Landscaping products.
2. Take a picture of your receipt on your smartphone.
3. Simply E-mail the picture to [email protected]
4. We will then send you a truck-load of Jelly Beans (it’s quite small so don’t panic!). Sadly, this is for your first entry only. You can enter the prize draw as many times as you like provided you show us your receipt.
5. You will be automatically entered into our amazing £1,000 prize draw (it’s quite large but still don’t panic!)
6. Think about how you’re going to spend it.
7. Keep an eye on your ‘phone for the winner on 16th December 2016.
8. It’s a Bonanza so make the most of it.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Brett Landscaping Ltd whose registered office is at 150 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4AB (Company No. 342312).
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Brett Landscaping and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.brettpaving.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person for each purchase. Multiple entries will require multiple purchases.
7. Closing date for entry will be 9th December 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Send a proof of purchase via email at [email protected]
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/ Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner
cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. This promotion is in no way
sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
You are providing your information to Brett Landscaping and not to any other party. The information provided will be
22. The decision of Brett Landscaping as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. Brett Landscaping shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Brett Landscaping also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.