SUDS AND THE ROLE OF PERMEABLE PAVING
SuDS and the Role of Permeable Paving
This Continuous Professional Development seminar from Brett Landscaping lasts for approximately 1 hour in total and provides a thorough understanding of the use of permeable paving within SuDS schemes.
It has been accredited by the RIBA CPD Certification Service as providing a valuable
contribution to the Continuous Professional Development of construction professionals.
The key learning objectives of the seminar are to provide:
- An understanding of why we need Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- A review of policy, Building Regulations and the key drivers behind SuDS
- Clarification of what SuDS are and how permeable pavements work
- An understanding of the design and construction of permeable pavements
- Awareness of the permeable pavement material options
- An overview of the comparative costs of conventional and permeable paving
Contact the commercial team on [email protected] or call 0845 60 80 579 to book this CPD.