DESIGNING FOR SPECIALIST KERBS
Designing for Specialist Kerbs
This Continuous Professional Development seminar from Brett Landscaping lasts for approximately 1 hour and provides a thorough understanding of the use of both containment and bus boarding kerbs in highway design schemes.
It has been accredited by the RIBA CPD Certification Service as providing a valuable
contribution to the Continuous Professional Development of construction professionals.
Key learning objectives of the seminar are to provide:
- An understanding of why we need specialist kerb systems
- Explanation of what specialist kerbs are available and how they work
- A review of the correct application of specialist kerbs in urban design
- Awareness of the manufacture and safe installation of specialist kerbs
- Perception of how specialist kerbs can passively enhance road safety.
Contact the commercial team on [email protected] or call 0845 60 80 579 to book this CPD.