Textitone ECO High Recycled Content Flag Paving
Texitone ECO provides a wide range of sustainable flags and kerbs containing a minimum of 65% recycled aggregates which can help achieve higher ratings when designing to BREEAM.
Texitone ECO includes exposed natural slate aggregate which adds visual impact as well as excellent non-slip and durability characteristics which will enhance any project.
- Minimum 65% recycled content
- Manufactured to BS EN 1339: 2003
- Install in accordance with BS 7533
- Slip-resistant textured paving for urban spaces
- Aesthetic impact of exposed slate
- 2 standard colours available. Buff made to order
- Compatible Texitone ECO Kerbs, Channels and edgings
- Step treads available as made to order
Add BF/CL/GY to specify Buff / Charcoal / Natural colour. For example, the code for a 600 x 600 x 50mm thick Texitone ECO in Charcoal (CL) would be TEB50CL.
|TEB50--||50||600 x 600||2.78||7.2||20||840||42.0|
|TEA50--||50||600 x 450||3.70||5.4||20||640||32.0|
|TEE50--||50||450 x 450||4.94||8.1||40||960||24.0|
|TEF50--*||50||400 X 400||5.95||6.4||40||760||19.0|
* Made to order.