TIPS ON SELECTING AN INSTALLER
Tips on Selecting a Paving Installer
- It’s worth starting early, careful planning will take time as you will want to decide on designs and products. Be sure to talk to a number of stockists and contractors to get advice on local businesses.
- Get some different quotes for your project, checking that they include all the products and services you will need. Make sure there are no hidden extras such as skip hire or soil removal. It’s useful to ask how long it will take to undertake the work.
- Good installers are often booked up in advance and will need to schedule your project in.
- Expect to see photographs and details of recent, similar work that you can visit for a reference. This is usually part of any professional presentation.
- Ask if the installer is a member of an accreditation scheme; however do check back with the scheme to ensure their membership is current.
- Ensure you receive full contact details with the quotation – not just a mobile number.