Beta Flow Contemporary Low Chamfer Permeable Block Paving
Brett Beta Flow permeable paving has been designed to have the same clean lines and multi-size block aesthetics as conventional Beta paving, but with the added versatility to integrate into a SuDS scheme.
Beta Flow is ideal for use in creating a wide range of designs to enhance any project whilst the pencil edge detailing offers a great solution for integrating into modern urban designs.
- Manufactured and tested to BS EN 1338: 2003
- Install in accordance with BS 7533
- Surface permeability 3386 mm/h when tested to BS DD 229: 1996
- Available in Brindle - other colours are made to order
- Beta circle packs available (please note that these are not permeable)
- Complementary kerb range available
- Complementary permeable aggregates available
|Large||LBFL80BR||80||210 x 140||34||7.06||240||1114|
Bold type ex-stock, medium type made to order. Other colours made to order.