Zeta Lock Heavy Duty Block Paving
Brett Zeta Lock is a sixteen sided block paver specifically designed to provide the greatest interlock between blocks to give maximum pavement rigidity. This makes it ideal for use in heavily trafficked areas such as ports, container yards and airports where its ability to be machine laid is ideal for meeting the installation demands of larger commercial sites.
- Manufactured and tested to BS EN 1338: 2003
- Install in accordance with BS 7533
- 2 standard colours available; others made to order
- Single standard plan size available
- Closure blocks available for abutting a straight edge
- Machine lay options available
Add CL/GY to specify colour. For example, the code for an Zeta Lock standard block in Charcoal (CL) would be ZL80CL.
|Standard||ZL80||80||205 x 102.5||48||6.42||308||1143|
|Large||80||205 x 102.5||-||-||76||-|
|Small||80||102.5 x 102.5||-||-||232||-|
All Zeta Lock products are made to order.