Alpha Antique Traditional Tumbled Sett Paving
Brett Alpha Antique is a modular surface tumbled paving unit comprising five plan sizes, specifically designed to create the appearance of a traditional aged pavement.
Alpha Antique can be installed in both popular random patterns as well as standard patterns such as Basket Weave and Herringbone.
- Manufactured and tested to BS EN 1338: 2003
- Install in accordance with BS 7533
- 5 standard colours available; others made to order
- 5 plan sizes available
- 2 thicknesses to suit various trafficking requirements (50mm on request)
- Circle packs available
- Complementary kerb range available
- Machine lay option available
Add AG/BO/BR/CL/SH to specify colour. For example, the code for an Alpha 80mm thick, large block in Charcoal (CL) would be AL80CL.
|Small||NLAS60||60||105 x 140||68||10.32||702||1300|
|Medium||NLAM60||60||140 x 140||51||10.35||528||1300|
|Large||NLAL60||60||210 x 140||34||10.35||352||1300|
|Extra Large||NLAX60||60||252 x 140||28||8.89||252||1100|
|Jumper||NLAJ60||60||210 x 280||17||9.88||168||1200|
|Small||AS80||80||105 x 140||68||7.06||480||1174|
|Medium||AM80||80||140 x 140||51||7.06||360||1162|
|Large||AL80||80||210 x 140||34||7.06||240||1174|
All Alpha Antique products are ex stock.